Monday, June 27, 2011

My Gift.

I honestly can't tell you much about the day I found our we were expecting our second child. It was December 26, 2010, I dont remember that morning, I dont even remember going buy the tests. I know that I had a "feeling" no other reason to think that I was pregnant though. So, I took the first test, it was one of those 1 line=not pregnant, 2 lines=pregnant. There was a faint second line, so I took 2 more, the lines werent darker though, so I just went out and bought the Pregnant/not pregnant tests. After a total of 5 pregnancy tests, I admitted to myself that gagging on that egg, cheese and bacon sandwich was for a reason.

Zeb was offshore, and I couldnt call, so I emailed him asking him to call ASAP, and I waited. But, I had to tell someone, I called my mom and when I told her, hearing the fear in my voice (TWO babies under TWO, yikes), she replied "It's your gift from your dad, he wants you to have something happy to look forward to." She could not have imagined how right she would end up being.

When Zeb finally called me, he was over the moon happy, I was too. Sure, it was scary and it would be an adjustment, but this baby was our "gift," my mommy said so...

No comments:

Post a Comment